Subject: Re: OFFTOPIC : Gamer Demo Reels
From: Scott McCabe <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 21:51:49 -0500

Glyn Williams wrote:

> What would impress us?
> 
> 1) A simple character animation (wireframe, blockman) but with 
>natural looking movements.

Hmm, Got tons of those hehehe(skeletons,blockpeople) ;) but I 
thought this would be something that would turn a lot of people 
off...but after all, everyone looks for different things it would 
appear. :) 

>2) Anything which was stunningly real-looking (attention to 
>lighting,modelling, mapping, detail)

this brings up another question, I also would like to include some
still shots..would it be best if I included them in the reel or do
people like to keep them separate?

Thanks!
--Scott

.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-..-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._

Scott McCabe
Email : [email-masked]
        [email-masked]

URL : http://www.kosone.com/people/scottm/welcome.html

.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-..-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._